Our websites use "cookies". You can determine the conditions for storage or access to your data by changing "cookies" settings in your browser.
What are "cookies"?
"Cookies" are IT data, in particular text files, stored in the end user's device and that are intended to be used on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
What are the purposes of cookies?
"Cookies" can be used for a variety of purposes. Basically, these are to remember the user's preferences and to adjust the content of websites, to enable compilation of statistics related to website visits or to recommend content that is most suitable for a specific user.
Why do we use "cookies"?
We use "cookies" on our websites for the following purposes:
- to adjust the content of the Websites to the User's preferences and to optimize their use; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User's device and to display the website adjusted to his/her individual needs, accordingly;
- to produce statistics that help us understand how the User uses the Websites to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain a Service User session (once logged in) so that the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
What "cookies" do we use?
We use several types of cookies on our websites, which are identified by the following criteria:
- Due to time for which the "cookie" file is stored in the user's device - we use both "cookies" placed for the time of a session (time of using the browser) and files that are not deleted after closing the browser and remain in the user's device for a defined period of time or no expiration time.
- Due to the origin of the supplier - we use both our own "cookies" and external "cookies" from partners with whom we cooperate.
- Due to interference with the user's privacy - most often we use "cookies" needed to enable functionality of the website, the use of which does not involve tracking the user. In addition, we also use "cookies" to track user actions, but we do not collect personally identifiable information about a particular user.
Do we use third party "cookies"?
Yes, we use external cookies from entities we cooperate with, such as Google and Facebook. As the operation of some cookies from external partners may be different from what is described in this policy, please refer to the information on these cookies available on our partners' websites:
How to delete or block "cookies"?
Default settings of your web browser usually allow you to place "cookies" on your end device. Pursuant to Article 173, section 2 of the Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws as of 21.12.2012, item 1445), allowing such browser settings after receiving information on the "cookies" used on the website is tantamount to agreeing to the use of "cookies" on websites.
You can change default settings of your browser to avoid sending cookies to your device. Specification on cookie file configuration for individual browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Bing, Safari.
However, please note that removing or blocking cookies may mean that some sections of our websites will not function properly.
Use of data
All collected data are used to compile statistics on the way users use our website. All collected data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except for public bodies authorised by law.